- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 lemon
- 5 medium sized apples
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped, toasted walnuts
- Pour yogurt into a medium sized bowl. Add maple syrup and stir until it is completely mixed in.
- Squeeze the lemon and pour the juice into a large bowl.
- Cut the apples into quarters and take out seed area. Cut the apples into little chunks an add them to the lemon juice. Stir until the apples are completely covered.
- Pour the yogurt mixture into the apples and mix gently.
- Layer the granola, yogurt, raisins/cranberries/walnuts in parfait glasses or simply use as a topping.