Baked Corn in Sour Cream
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 tbsp. chopped onion
- 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 pounds whole kernel corn
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped celery
- 6 slices bacon, cooked crisp, drained and crumbled, divided
- 1 tbsp. minced fresh parsley
- In large saucepan, melt butter. Stir in onion and sauté until transparent. Blend in flour and salt. Gradually stir in sour cream until mixture is smooth. Add corn and celery, heating thoroughly. Stir in half the crumbled bacon.
- Pour into greased 2-quart casserole and top with parsley and remaining bacon.
- Bake at 350 degrees fro 30-45 minutes.
Recipe from Creme de Colorado