- 9 inch unbaked pastry shell
- 8 ounces chopped cooked ham
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/4 tsp. onion salt
- dash white pepper
- 1/2 tsp. dry mustard
- Sprinkle ham over bottom of pastry shell.
- Heat cream cheese and milk over low heat stirring until smooth. Remove from heat.
- Gradually stir cream cheese mixture into eggs.
- Add salt, pepper and mustard; mix well.
- Pour into pastry shell.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees & continue to bake for 40 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- Cut into wedges and serve warm.
Recipe adapted from Philadelphia Cream Cheese